Financial Modeling for Budgeting using Excel
In this Financial Modeling for Budgeting using Excel training you will be guided step by step to create a Budget Model as a module by module and create variance Analysis, Dynamic Charts, Sensitivity and Scenario Analysis Tools with Drop down, Goal Seek, Goal Seek with Macro, Version – Author & Documentation.
Finance & Accounting Staff and Manager, Strategic & Corporate Planner, Financial Controller, Financial & Business Analysts, Risk Manager, Credit Analyst & Reviewer, Investment Analysis, Equity Analyst, Investment Banker, Corporate Finance Officer, Corporate Planner, Project Analyst, Treasury Manager, General Manager, Corporate & Government Officer, Business Owner, Business Advisor or anyone who has strong passion for Financial Modeling.
- 30-31 October 2019, 9am-5pm
- 25-26 November 2019, 9am-5pm
Venue: J.W. Marriott Hotel, Jakarta Selatan
Investment Fee: IDR 6,500,000/Trainee (Including Soft copy training material, USB, Certificate, Lunch & Coffee Break, Souvenir)
Baca juga: Credit Risk Modeling
Mochamad Jamin, SKom, IT IL
Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant
Is a professional who focuses on Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions for the past 18 years. He has extensive hands on experience in Business Intelligence & Analytics project deliveries related to Sales & Marketing, Finance, HR, and Logistics in Indonesia and abroad. He is very passionate on anything related to Data Modeling, Data Analysis, Data Science, Data Visualizations and Business Dashboards.
He has trained many professionals from various companies:
Danone, Sari Husada, Boehringer Ingelheim, GSK, Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia, JICT, Pelindo, BNI, Astra Honda Motor, Panorama, HM Sampoerna, IDX, CIMB Niaga, OCBC NISP, QNB, Bank Mandiri, Mattel, Indika Energy, Grundfos Pompa, CHUBB General Insurance Indonesia, Bank Nagari, Bank Indonesia (BI), Lembaga Pengembangan Perbankan Indonesia (LPPI), Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK), Bank Muamalat, etc.
Business Intelligence Development Services:
- Data Warehousing §ETL/ELT Development
- Interactive Reports & Dashboards using Excel & VBA
- Interactive Reports & Dashboards using Microsoft Power BI
- Interactive Reports & Dashboards using SAP Crystal Dashboard (Xcelsius) Data Science using Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
Inhouse Training Workshop Services:
- Excel Masterclass (Beginner to Advanced) – 2 Day
- Excel Interactive Reports and Dashboards (Beginner to Advanced) – 2 Day Excel Power Query & Power Pivot (Data Modeling & Analysis) – 2 Day
- Excel Macro & VBA – 2 Day
- Microsoft Power BI (Beginner to Advanced) – 2 Day
- SAP Crystal Dashboard (Xcelsius) – 2 Day
- Microsoft Azure Machine Learning (Data Science) – 2 Day
Baca juga: Effective Budgeting and Cost Control
- Excel Functions & Features – Camera Tool, Copy Paste, Format Cell, Data Validation, Auto Sum, Incremental
- Excel Formulas – IF, IFERROR, VLOOKUP vs. HLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, OFFSET & OFFSET YTD, INDIRECT, SUMIF vs. SUMIFS
- Data Analysis – Consolidate, Excel Table (Smart Table), Pivot Table with Slicer, Range, Array Formula
- Visualization – Background Image, Paste Shape into the Chart, Sparklines, Conditional Formatting
- Financial Modeling Step by Step – Original, Layout & Formula, Number Format, Lines & Border, Colors, Data Validation
- Financial Modeling Step by Step – Management Summary, Combo Box, Insert Commentary, Conditional Formatting, Insert Comment, Graphic, Dynamic Chart
- Financial Modeling Step by Step – Sensitivity Analysis Data Table 1 & 2 Variables, Scenarios, Scenarios using Button and Macro Recording
- Financial Modeling Step by Step – Choosing Scenarios with Drop down, Goal Seek, Goal Seek with Macro, Version – Author & Documentation
- Please bring your own laptop with Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher installed
- This training is paperless so you will receive full course notes in a USB full of practical templates, exercises & solutions, reference guides, add-ins and other useful tools.
- Training will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion, a recognition of your accomplishment, skills & knowledge learned after completion of this course
- It is assumed that participants know how to navigate confidently in Excel, create and use simple formulas